That week the harsh reality of life hit hard. It is COLD in Utah. I almost went into shock just taking the garbage out. Then we had to get up early go to work, take the kids to school, cook food, unpack, laundry piled up again. ....Sigh.... I think I'm going to start planning my next cruise. In 2015 we plan on cruising around all of the Hawaiian islands. All of you are welcome to come with us. I really enjoy cruising with others.
Saturday, January 23, 2010
Day 9 Back in Miami
Overall it felt like our cruise went really fast. We had a lot of fun and it was good to get away for a while. The Caribbean is stunning. Here's Jonathan eating his breakfast before getting off the ship. I think he had 4 or 5 apple turnovers every morning we were gone.
I did miss my children a little bit, but they were well watched after by Doug and Annelisa. When we got back, my whole house was clean, all my laundry was done and my children were all asleep in bed. Aaah the vacation continues. I don't know if my children missed us much at all. After we got home Aubrey asked if Doug and Annelisa could come back and live with us.
That week the harsh reality of life hit hard. It is COLD in Utah. I almost went into shock just taking the garbage out. Then we had to get up early go to work, take the kids to school, cook food, unpack, laundry piled up again. ....Sigh.... I think I'm going to start planning my next cruise. In 2015 we plan on cruising around all of the Hawaiian islands. All of you are welcome to come with us. I really enjoy cruising with others.
That week the harsh reality of life hit hard. It is COLD in Utah. I almost went into shock just taking the garbage out. Then we had to get up early go to work, take the kids to school, cook food, unpack, laundry piled up again. ....Sigh.... I think I'm going to start planning my next cruise. In 2015 we plan on cruising around all of the Hawaiian islands. All of you are welcome to come with us. I really enjoy cruising with others.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Jon looks SO depressed that his vacation is over. After looking through all 9 of your new posts I HOPE you go back and add some text to it all so that I can hear all about what you did. Don't leave out any details!!! I love cruises!!!!!
ReplyDelete