Our second day was spent at sea so we had to find stuff to do on the ship. Fortunately they had two ping pong tables.


We also spent this day on the basketball and volleyball court and Jonathan ran a couple of miles on the track around the top deck. While Jonathan ran, I sat in a lounge chair and read a book. That's my kind of vacation.
We had two elegant nights at dinner.


Here I am watching the movie by the pool. It was still a little chilly, around 60 degrees or so.

Then we wandered around the ship. This is a deck along the side of the third floor. Because it was cooler not a lot of people were outside. We had this deck to ourselves. One of the nights we were on board we did yoga on this deck. I'll have to find that picture. Maybe Dawna has it.

And of course in the evenings after the show and after the movie on the big screen TV overlooking the pool, we played hand and foot. I think this game went until 2 a.m. or so.

No comments:
Post a Comment