Thursday, September 15, 2011

Aubrey's broken arm

I got a call from the school saying Aubrey had fallen off the swings and was very sad and I should come get her. I asked if they thought she had broken anything and they said yes. I took her to the ER and here's the Xray:
If you look closely (and if you click on the picture it will blow it up for you) there is a crack just above her elbow and it is crushed into the joint. It is all lined up, but not straight. We are still awaiting the decision of the orthopedic doctor as to whether he will try to straighten it out or let it heal on it's own. For now Aubrey is in a splint and Nathan thinks it is so cool that she has a broken arm too.

1 comment:

  1. Are you sure there isn't a two for one hospital coupon or maybe a famil.ly discount? Jeesh. Tough year.

    ReplyDelete