Thursday, November 1, 2012

Hangin' out with the kids

We don't take enough pictures of our kids and they are growing up so fast.  I had my camera out today so I thought I would just take some random pictures.

Here's Tyler.  He actually asked if he should smile with his mouth closed or open.  Well, he's cute both ways, so here he is.


Nathan was pretending he didn't want his picture taken so his daddy had to give him a little motivation not to bury his head in the sofa.
But he really likes his picture taken.  Here he is sneaking into Logan's picture.  I love Logan's expression here.

And here's Aubrey in the last picture taken of her just hours before her first top tooth fell out. 

And here's Ryan.

And then Logan.  If you noticed all of my other kids have stick straight hair.  Logan has oodles of curls. I hope they never go away.

And one more. 

1 comment: